Reservoir Engineer - Norway
InflowControl is searching for a Reservoir Engineer to be based in our Headquarters in Porsgrunn Norway
InflowControl are growing and require a passionate and technical engineer with unique language skills to join our team.
We are searching for a Reservoir Engineer to be based in our Headquarters in Porsgrunn Norway. The candidate should have fluency in English and also Spanish or Russian.
The Reservoir Engineer (RE) is primarily responsibility to perform AICV (AICD/ICD) modelling and completion design advice along with technical, operational, and sales support for oil and gas operators purchasing InflowControl’s technology.
In addition, a key function is to provide technical support as part of the client facing technical sales team during client meetings and participating in the preparation of tenders and quotations. The business region where the RE is located will be the primary area of attention and responsibility, however the RE will be asked to support other business units when required within a global remit as part of the InflowControls Reservoir Engineering team. Follow up with clients on a daily basis in their office, our field offices/workshops, and field locations including the rig will be expected.
This position requires the employee to perform all tasks and duties that naturally form part of, or is encompassed by the Employee’s position, considering the established practices of the Company and commercial best practices. The employee ensures to follow the regulations and special instructions applicable to the Employee’s position as well as general regulations and instructions as amended from time to time by the Company.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with preference in Petroleum Engineering or Reservoir.
- Engineering combined with experience in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- 1-3 years upstream oil & gas experience;
- New graduates with good examination marks and references will be considered.
- Language: Requirement for candidates - Must be fluent in English and also either Spanish or Russian (spoken and written).
- Upstream oilfield experience is highly regarded; ideal candidates hold some practical operational and technical experience with subsurface oil & gas operations.
- Reservoir Engineer must be able to travel without restriction as travel will be required.
If you are interested and have the language and technical education outlined please contact us at email@example.com with the “RE HQ Porsgrunn” as the subject before 31st July.